How We Comply with Amazon’s ToS and Product
As a former third-party seller on Amazon, we know how critical it is to adhere to their Terms of Service
Agreement and general policies. We’ve been sellers too – and protecting you is as
important to us as protecting ourselves. Read below for details on how we keep you safe.
Want to read more about Amazon’s ToS? Check it out on Seller Central here.
Every review you receive is compliant and adheres to Amazon’s policies. Here’s How:
- We like to think of our organization as a focus group. Thus, we give our product testers the product in advance,
that way it’s never tied back to or contingent upon leaving a review. We never do rebates or reimbursements only after someone leaves a review.
- We do NOT ask testers to leave reviews.
- We do NOT influence what people write.
- We never compensate people for reviews.
- We cannot guarantee reviews!
Our method is designed to eliminate the non-compliant activities of our competitors.
Our community of verified, motivated Product Testers leave reviews because:
- They love testing out products.
- They’ve committed to telling you what they think because they enjoy sharing their opinion.
- They enjoy helping businesses by giving completely honest product feedback.
- They have the option to leave feedback in any way they like; however, their preference has proven to be through Amazon reviews.
To ensure your safety and compliance, we also make sure you never communicate with Product Testers.
That way, you’re protected from infractions like:
- Asking Buyers to divert negative feedback via a non-Amazon channel.
- Having direct communication with customers that could appear like a friend/family relationship.
- Risking any sort of conduct between Buyer and Seller that could be interpreted as non-compliant.